What you’ll find out in Cisco Renewals Manager
- Understand Renewals Manager role as part of a high-performing Customer Success practice.
- Know how to develop a scalable revivals method.
- Know usual industry economic terms.
- Know the Cisco devices as well as programs that are offered to grow and also scale revivals technique as well as execution.
The Renewals Manager (RM) training course is a foundational training curriculum that makes it possible for aiming Revivals Supervisor to understand their duty as part of a high-performing Customer Success method.
The course reviews the function of the Renewals Supervisor across the Customer Lifecycle, just how to construct a scalable revivals method, common sector financial terminology, as well as the Cisco tools and also programs that are available to expand as well as scale your renewals method as well as implementation.
The program reviews the duty of the Renewals Manager across the Consumer Lifecycle, how to construct a scalable renewals technique, usual sector financial terms, as well as the Cisco devices as well as programs that are available to grow and scale your renewals method as well as implementation.
To achieve these goals, this course has actually been separated into 3 lessons: The foundational revivals training, Consumer Experience and the Client Lifecycle, as well as Revivals in Action.
Who this course is for:
- Individuals preparing for the Cisco Renewals Manager certification.
- Individuals who have experience working with customers to determine, measure, and deliver business outcomes through the implementation of technology.
|File Name :||Cisco Renewals Manager free download|
|Genre / Category:||Business|
|File Size :||6.16 gb|
|Publisher :||NetPro Academy|
|Updated and Published:||07 Jul,2022|