Easy Statistics: Linear and Non-Linear Regression is a three-part course . It will examine how Ordinary Least Squares (OLS) works and how Logit and Probit models work . The focus of this course is on application and interpretation of regression . The third part provides useful practical tips for regression modelling . The computer software Stata will be used to demonstrate practical examples in Stata . The course will focus on the concept of linear regression, non-linear regression and regression modelling. The learning is underpinned by animated graphics that demonstrate particular statistical concepts . The main learning outcomes are: To be at ease with regression terminology.API quota exceeded. You can make 500 requests per day.
Who this course is for:
- Academic students of any level.
- Practitioners who require quantitative knowledge.
- Business users and managers who engage with quantitative reports.
- Government workers who are involved in policy analysis.
- Anyone who has an interest in, or needs to engage, with statistical regression.
|File Name :||Easy Statistics: Linear and Non-Linear Regression free download|
|Genre / Category:||Finance & Accounting|
|File Size :||3.25 gb|
|Publisher :||F. Buscha|
|Updated and Published:||03 Mar,2022|