Writing That Moves: Write Novels That Keep Pages Turning . Master seven important plot elements of commercially successful novels . Plan new novels with plots that will keep readers engaged and turning pages . Learn how to plot a satisfying story that takes a character from point A to point B while keeping readers eagerly turning pages all the way . You’ll also be able to ask Sally questions in the course or on the companion Facebook page . If you’re unpublished and having a hard time breaking in, this course should help you. In this course on plotting, you’ll learn to write compelling short hooks for your query letters. You’ll learnAuthentication failed. Unique API key is not valid for this user.
Who this course is for:
- If you are in my high concept course, much of this info overlaps. Please be aware that the section on short hooks is repeated in its entirety in the high concept course.
- beginners who don’t know where to start
- intermediate writers who have trouble plotting
- NaNo writers who want to go in with a novel that is already plotted
- if you have studied the three-act structure and the hero’s journey this course is not necessary for you unless you just want some reminders
|File Name :||Writing That Moves: Write Novels That Keep Pages Turning free download|
|Genre / Category:||Business|
|File Size :||1.25 gb|
|Publisher :||Sally Apokedak|
|Updated and Published:||06 Jun,2022|